Magnetic Lashes are easy to apply, quick and fuss free!
.... Sooo much easier and safer than messing around with sticky, toxic glue. Plus they just snap off as easily as they go on. Thanks to the revolutionary, life changing, small but mighty, magnets (of which there are ten in total) and magnetic eyeliner.
With Magnetic lashes you can be ready even faster and always look glamorous, no matter the occasion. The innovative liner included in the set, eliminates the two step process of applying glue plus eyeliner. As the lashes are synthetic and not made from animal hair, they don't require curling (and of course they are kinder too). Plus there is no need for mascara (unless you want to) and certainly no need for salons! All in all, you can be out of the door and ready to enjoy life and look your best, faster! They are so simple to apply, even if you are a beginner or if you've tried and failed at lashes before! Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more or to read more about the benefits of magnetic lashes and magnetic eyeliner click here.
Shop Now or read on for step by step detailed lash application instructions.
Magnetic Lash Instructions
Preparing For Applying Your False Lashes
1. Ensure eyelids are clean and free from oil. Eye shadow or an oil-free primer may be applied if required. Should you wish to apply a layer of your usual eyeliner, apply this now.
2. Next curl your own lashes and apply mascara, if you feel the need. This should be done before applying the magnetic liner provided.
3. Next, trim your magnetic lashes from the outer edge to your desired eye width, if required. To determine where the false lashes should end, count about 2 lashes from the outer side of your own. Remember less is more, so start by trimming off less than this, as you can always trim off more if required.
4. Rolling each magnetic lash around your finger will enable them to take on the natural curve of your eye and prevent them from lifting at the ends.
Applying The Magnetic Eyeliner
1. Shake magnetic eyeliner 10-20 times. (Please note we would always recommend doing a patch test on your inner arm with any new eye product to check for any allergies).
2. Apply one layer of magnetic eyeliner close to your top lashes, having wiped the excess eyeliner from the applicator before use. It is important to apply an even line thick enough for the lashes to adhere to. Pay attention to the corners of your eye.
3. For best results allow the liner to dry. Apply one or two coats as necessary.
Applying The Fake Lashes
1. Simply apply the magnetic lashes, starting in the inner corner of your eyes. It is advised to look down whilst applying them and use either your fingers or the lash applicator provided. Press down on the magnets to engage, paying attention to the inner and outer corners of the eye.
2. It is recommended not to apply mascara to your false magnetic lashes, as this will reduce their longevity.
Removing The Magnetic Lashes And Eyeliner
1. Slowly peel off the false lashes, starting with the outer corners first.
2. Next, soak a cotton wool pad in an oil-based makeup remover. Hold over your closed eyes for a few seconds before wiping away the magnetic liner. Cleanse face in the usual way.
3. If there is any liner on your lashes, gently clean or peel off. Do not use an oil based cleanser as this could damage the magnets.
4. Store safely away in the compact case, ready to be reused time and time again.
Are You Ready To Look Your Very Best? Then Join the Lash Revolution and Shop Our Collection Here.